Sunday, April 18, 2010

My pics are available to any repressed-gay...


Yameen Rasheed: I see you have discovered facebook pics and photoshop. Hooray.

Demm Ahum. Don't worry, the day they can think of an actual argument to counter a logic.. will never come.

Meanwhile, let the kids have their fun with the little photoshoppery. It's still more productive than suicide bombing.

Yameen Rasheed : This post may remain online for maybe a day.

That should be sufficient time for all the repressed gays to be done with the fapping.

Yameen Rasheed: a) Because it's got nothing to do with the topic of this forum (really, how many times do I have to tell you this?)

b) The picture is just masturbation material for some repressed gay haabees, the way I see it. If you want you can take a screenshot and keep it for futures.

c) My pics are available to any repressed-gay who sends me a friend request. I rarely reject any requests - mostly because I use my facebook to post links I want as many people as possible to see. ... See More

d) Really. why do you want to see it so badly here? :-/

Yameen Rasheed: Also, I can't say for sure.. but I believe the 'motivation' - other than gay masturbation - is to somehow intimidate me or make me uncomfortable, in the vain hopes that I might stop criticizing the photoshop guy's religion and his party.

Unfortunately for him, I count this as a reaffirmation of my beliefs that the followers of Adhaalathu form the bottom scraping level of intellectual discourse - and that the adhaalathu dogma is most prevalent among morons.

I hope better education can prevent this in the future. ... See More

Also, Private Eye, Detective Photoshop got his pics off.. wait. My public fb profile that anyone can see anyway.

Tsk Tsk.


1 comment: